You have got to love the United Nations. A body stuffed full of the lackeys of despots and tyrants. They don’t respect the life, liberty and property rights of their own people, but they are going to respect yours. Yeah right:
In a move that will give states and other parties who are offended by free speech precedent to further restrict it, the United Nations has again passed the resolution forbidding “defamation of religion.”
This is its third time through the Byzantine U.N. voting process. Allegedly put forward to protect religion from, well, people saying mean things, the resolution was tellingly put forward by Pakistan on behalf of the Organization of the Islamic Conference, not a group renowned for its defense of minority religious practice.
Hat tip Kurzweil
No doubt there will be more of this:
British girl arrested for ‘burning Koran and posting footage on Facebook’
Hat tip PC Watch
Wake up people. Good intentions do not guarantee good outcomes. Do we want our children to live in lands of liberty or under despotic tyranny? It is that simple. You know the enemy is legion:
- The United Nations: Stuffed full of the lackeys of despots and tyrants. Out for all they can get. This includes what you have.
- The European Union; A socialist wet dream stamping on the rights of the people to live the way they wish. They way their forbears have since time immemorial.
- Environmentalists: Too many targets. But this quote from their official sums it up “one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole”.
- Academics, the media and their politically correct sycophants. Each of which warrant and will eventually get, their own post.
- Islamists. The religion of peace has a long history of being anything but peaceful. A history that is continuing. But in much of the West your State will prosecute you for pointing out the emperor has no clothes.
Truly those who will do us harm are legion. They are undermining our way of life. They are ending the hope of more, the chance that things will get better.
But we have right on our side. Decent honest and potentially hard working citizens are the majority across the Western world. Vote the left out. Protest their impositions. Role them back, go on the offense. We will be strong and united again.